It is the policy of the School Governors that school uniform creates a neat personal appearance, a sense of pride and belonging, which together promotes an image of the school that comes to be recognised and respected. The school looks to full parental support and co-operation on this matter. The school uniform is red and grey.
Uniform order forms can be collected from the school office or you can order online, by clicking HERE.
Uniform can be delivered to your home for a set cost or to the school free of charge.
- Plain grey skirts / pinafore dresses.
- White blouses / polo shirts.
- Red school sweatshirt or plain red cardigan / jumper.
- Red school sweat cardigan
- Plain white ankle socks or knee length socks.
- Sensible black shoes. (No trainers or shoes with high heels)
During the winter months, plain tights in red or grey, or smart grey or black trousers, not leggings, may be worn.
- Plain grey trousers.
- White shirts/polo shirts.
- Red school sweatshirt or plain red jumper.
- Sensible black shoes (No trainers).
- Red T-shirt.
- Black shorts.
- White P.E. socks.
- Sandshoes (the black slip on type are most appropriate for younger children.) These are only required for games skills
- Trainers for outdoor work. Outdoor trainers are also recommended for those children in Key Stage 2.
Please note: Plain black joggers/ hoodies may be worn in the colder weather.
For PE Kit orders please, click HERE.